Freelance Financial Content Writer
We are looking for weekly contributing writers to help us expand our content base in our e-letter, The Market Cap, on the website and through syndication efforts. We would like all new columns to follow our motto: “Bringing you behind the headlines”. Therefore, we’re NOT looking for dull, boring financial articles that you can find on other sites. We only want hard-hitting, interesting, and informative articles that will cover a variety of topics (either within a specific field or within the financial world in general). We want these articles to dig into the heart of the matter at hand and bring our readers the inside story as to what is really going on and present them with actionable investment ideas.
If you feel you’re ready to get started, please use our Contact form and tell us your name, a way to reach you during business hours, and what you can bring to our financial content efforts.
Below are just a few topics that we are looking for writers to cover:
- General market commentary (including outlooks)
- “Behind the headlines” look at major business news events
- Stocks to watch (market movers)
- Sectors that are truly undervalued or not yet discovered by Wall Street (also stocks within these sectors)
- Personal finance / Financial planning (retirement, capital gains, taxes, college planning, home & mortgage, banking & borrowing, buying a car or house, or insurance)
- Mutual fund education and insight (and mutual fund investing in general)
- Global markets and economies (could be for entire continents or for specific countries)