Why Did INV*TAX SMART INCOME Show up on My Credit Card Bill?
Why is INV*TAX SMART INCOME showing up on my credit card statement?
If your credit card statement reflects a recent charge from INV*TAX SMART INCOME, it signifies that you have recently signed up to receive the financial newsletter Tax Smart Income Hunter published by Investors Alley.
• What is Tax Smart Income Hunter?
Written by Tim Plaehn, Tax Smart Income Hunter delivers a steady stream of income investment research with a tax-advantaged angle.
delivers a steady stream of income investment research with a tax-advantaged angle.
As a former F-16 fighter pilot, stock broker, and Certified Financial Planner, Tim has years of experience identifying the best investments available and performing at the highest level. And, he shares that knowledge with you — in plain English — in every exciting monthly issue of Tax Smart Income Hunter.
• Why don’t I recall ordering INV*TAX SMART INCOME?
It is possible that you signed up for a trial subscription for Tax Smart Income Hunter without recalling it.
• How can I cancel Tax Smart Income Hunter?
We understand that Tax Smart Income Hunter is not for everyone, so Investors Alley has made it easy for subscribers to cancel their subscription if they choose not to receive it in two ways:
2) Or contact Tax Smart Income Hunter by calling 1-(855) 566-6100. The customer service toll-free number is open from 9:30 a.m. to 4:30 p.m. M-F Eastern Time and will only work for U.S. and Canadian subscribers.
To learn more about the Tax Smart Income Hunter newsletter and our other publications, click here.
Other Investors Alley Billing Descriptor FAQs
• INV*30 DAY DIVIDENDS– Frequently Asked Questions
• INV*AUTO INC MACHINE — Frequently Asked Questions