Accelerating Dividends

2 Stocks Increasing Dividends in July

2 Stocks Increasing Dividends in July

Investing in an accelerating dividend is one of the best ways to consistently increase your wealth over the long-term. With these three stocks having a long history of dividend growth and expected pay increases coming in May, now is a great time to add them to your portfolio. Dividend growth is the driving force of […]

Time to Sell These 3 Dividend Stocks

Time to Sell These 3 Dividend Stocks

Slowing growth in these three stocks could cause a brutal sell-off that drops prices by 15% to 20% over the next six months. With recent total returns for this sector ranging from 30% to 50% on solid growth, now is the time to take profits. Since the stock market correction that occurred in the early […]

2 Stocks with Attractive Yields and Growing Dividends

2 Stocks with Attractive Yields and Growing Dividends

Earn an accelerating income stream and market-beating returns with these two dividend stocks. Their increasing dividends and attractive yields will produce a cash income stream and capital gains that are an unmatched tool for safely and incrementally increasing your wealth. The overall REIT universe can be divided into a number of distinct sectors such as […]

5 Stocks Growing Dividends by 30% and More

5 Stocks Growing Dividends by 30% and More

An increasing dividend combined with an attractive yield will produce a growing cash income stream and capital gains that are an unmatched tool for increasing your wealth. These five stocks are perfect starting points for investors looking to earn an accelerating income stream and market-beating returns. For the majority of individual investors, it is a […]

3 Safe Dividend Stocks to Earn Double-Digit Yields Forever

3 Safe Dividend Stocks to Earn Double-Digit Yields Forever

Take advantage of the market’s mistake that has lifted these stocks’ yields to new highs and lock in double-digit yields forever. With plenty of free cash flow, these three stocks are secure and will be great bargains if the market slides this summer. Recently, I gave several presentations to rooms full of investors at the […]

2 Stocks to Buy for a Lifetime of Increasing Dividends

2 Stocks to Buy for a Lifetime of Increasing Dividends

If you’re playing catch up in your retirement or are still years away, buy these two stocks to help you steadily build wealth. These safe investments have unmatched track records of increasing dividends regardless of bear markets or global recessions and will pay you a bigger dividend every year. My research is indicating that the […]

10 High-Yield Stocks to Diversify Your Portfolio

10 High-Yield Stocks to Diversify Your Portfolio

If your portfolio crashed because of too much exposure to the energy sector during the recent downturn, increasing your portfolio’s diversification to a variety of sectors can prevent that from happening again. These ten stocks cover almost all of the sectors that can be invested in. As an income stock focused analyst, most of my […]